The group usually meets once a month at Beckfields Community Hallat the following times:
Third Wednesday of the month from 19:30 – 21:30
Our Meetings for the next few months
21st July – Mosaic Workshop – Working With Seagulls Reuse we will be offering this creative workshop where you can design your own door number or heart using broken tiles that have been saved from landfill. So if you break any ceramics don’t throw them away bring them along, we know you’ll be inspired from this fab session as we’re already addicted!
Group Host: Mary King
1. How long have you been a member of Pimm’s & Needles and why did you want to host a group? 2 1/2 years. I wanted to enable as many ladies as possible to be able to join and experience P & N, as I had enjoyed being a member so much.
2. What do you like best about the groups? Love travelling and finding new places.
3. What do you generally dislike? Cold fizzy drinks, tea and coffee!
4. What would be your perfect day? A lovely walk either at the beach or in the countryside with family and friends and then a meal together, either picnic/BBQ outdoors or back to my house for lovely meal round the dining table.
5. What sweet treat do you love? Dark chocolate
6. Your favourite Pimm’s & Needles activity that you have done before? Bulb lasagne (as I love watching the planter fill with flowers).
7. Interesting or little known fact about you? I have donated more than 60 pints of blood.